View Single Post
      11-02-2011, 01:25 AM   #8
e_magun
Rep
Drives: F10 523I

Hey guys, thanks alot for all your replies and useful information. That helps alot seriously.

First I want to to thank you RC3 for your kind offer. I actually do not mind getting a used spring from you but the problem is that I read from other threads that H&R spring lowerred the car too much. I need to park at a outside parking in Kwun Tong when I'm at work which has sucky surfaces and I have high bumps in my home parking. So I guess my only choice is the ACS springs. I agreed what Mlai said about the boat-like feel, stock F10 drives like my parents 2002 7 series rather than a 3er. I hope ACS spring can improve that without sacrificing too much comfort.

Now to the tires and wow I didn't know 20" tires costs about 4k each (my 18" on my last car was about 2k). Mlai, I think the stock 17" rft produce quite alot of road noises, if 20" sport tires are even worse as you said, maybe I'll stick with 19". See, basically I'm not a racer, I want to carry my family comfortably and have a little more fun when driving alone, so I hope I can find a good balance between both. What do you guys think?

Lastly to the rims, do u guys think 19" f14 rims will look small on F10? Last night my wife found me reading the 3D Design website and saw their 5 spoke rim, and she loved it. Anyone got these on their F10? how much do these cost??

thanks again guys.
Appreciate 0