01-28-2022, 01:09 PM   #107
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
It’s interesting that you and so many others find yourself in the situation where you want the front of your car to look the same for more than 30 straight years. I don’t get it. The rest of the driving world disagrees with you. I’ve seen nothing but excitement about the G80 and the sales prove that also. Not to mention technology wise, speed and agility it’s far far superior to its predecessors. So all you guys are going to miss out on that over a kidney grille. It’s just weird. Someone had mentioned in a different thread on this very subject that Porsche guys are the same. One little change and they all flip out.
Of course the car is superior. It is newer and more evolved. Too bad that this idiot screwed up and that the design can not match all the engineering that lays under.
Yeah, for me the design is so bad that I miss out all that over a grille. I did pass on this one and gave up my allocation. I bought something else that I like and that represents me and that makes me happy to own.
And is not only the grille; the missing HM kink, the regular 3 series rear door "slapped" on there, hence the terrible connection between the door and that beautiful bulged fender which is absolutely unacceptable, and so on...
Appreciate 2