Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Maybe if you also remember using a VHS as well, you may be considered to enter the cool group

Or if you ever used a blank cassettes to record songs from the radio when you couldn't spend money on..... here it is.... albums from artists on cassettes. Lol
I never have used a VHS at home actually, I really don't recall us having the player for it either. I know we have hella tapes somewhere but I was basically a CD kid. At school though we had tapes and the yellow school bus/goosebumps stuff was such a treat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
Here's a snippet from a text thread with the woman I met for lunch last Saturday. She and some fellow parents of high schoolers are discussing a Coronavirus-motivated "Plan B," having booked a cruise for them and their kids for Spring Break.

Side note: who the fuck under the age of 80 books cruises? And...for high school kids' Spring Break? Why not go balls-out and book a stay at an Amish farm and live on the edge, for fuck's sake?

So I try to inject some playfulness and humor by suggesting a trip to Minot ND. Everyone in the Midwest knows that to be pretty much the end of the earth and would find the suggestion of a trip there to be funny, especially in this bleak time of year. Yeah...not this terminally geeky, dour lass.
DUDE this woman is THE reason "Karen" and "boomer" memes exist I swear to god this can't be real - please tell me she wasn't serious when she said she was combatting the V I R U S by wiping trays in an airplane?

Also, check your PM
Appreciate 0