View Single Post
      03-18-2016, 05:32 PM   #9
LDRX1
Rep
Drives: F48

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdb123 View Post
I'm considering an X1 for my next company car too.

I had a 18d x-drive auto in the Sport line on loan for a week to test it out. For reference my current car is an F30 M-Sport with lots of kit...

Sliding seats are standard now, the flip-down latches are very convenient and make utilising the full capacity of the car very easy. IMO, you can do without EDC, the std suspension was very comfy and not crashy compared to my current car.

For me, the sports seats are a must...I've sat in a std x-line and really didn't get on with the seats. The sports seats are slightly smaller than the ones in my F30 but were very comfy indeed.

The X1 I had on loan had the std nav and I much prefer the professional media (& enhanced nav) on my F30 - for that reason, the upgraded nav/media option is a must. The fact they throw in the HUD on the X1 is a massive plus IMO. I can confirm that speed limit display was std on the car too...another bonus!

One thing I specced on my F30 but has been the biggest waste of money (again, IMO) is Enhanced Bluetooth...so that won't be being considered for the X1.

Steve
Hi Steven,
Many thanks for your feedback... And do you think xdrive is a must? I think it`s quite irrelevant most of the year and save some money...
Also would you take SE trim and as much options as possible or Xline with 1 or 2 major options? I think that`s my biggest question...
Appreciate 0