'The Godfather'
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SAAB 9-3 Aero TTiD

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngineCo52 View Post
it depends on how much excess skin you have that needs to be tightened up
a pic might help (no homo)

there is nothing that is going to make your skin tighten up any faster then what its going to, the best thing to do is cardio (i know it sucks) but thats the best way to tighten everything up besides surgery, and built in with your cardio is weight training you should do something more intense as in no rest or very minimal rest inbetween sets, and different excercises.

i know there is skin tightening lotion that ive heard of women using after a pregnancy to help tighten up the skin around their bellys, but idk if that works or not
Cardio was how i lost all the weight dude, i dont think i need to loose much more, maybe another 5lbs, i basically want to stay at around that weight and build the muscle onto myself. Weight training is a must as i want to build muscle on my arms and chest, then for my stomach do situps - but i really need to speak to someone in regards to what weights to start off with, as i am all new to this i really dont know where to start.

Heard of that cream but i'd be a bit dubious to whether it works or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarwilli View Post
Dude that's awesome you have lost so much! Get under the bar and start squatting and dead lifting. If you want to really build muscle drink a gallon of milk a day. You will gain some fat with this method true, sounds like you know how to take that back off fairly easily, but the mass gains from that are ridiculous! People will literally link your on steroids. As Rip says, "you are a baby lamb until your not so eat like one"
Thanks man, Heard of this squatting, what would that do for me? Im so dedicated in sorting myself out, i feel that the weight loss was the first step, now the final step is to fill myself out with muscle and get into some sort of regular shape.

Would it be best for me to basically go on a 'protein diet' while im doing this muscle building? I was considering steroids at one stage, I know a couple of guys who used to be a bit pudgy, they went with a personal trainer and now they are huge, but it is all muscle, Everyone reckons they're on the roids. I would love to get myself into their shape.
Appreciate 0