View Single Post
      03-01-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
Brennan
'The Godfather'
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SAAB 9-3 Aero TTiD

Weight Loss, now to firm up and build muscle

Ok guys,to be honest im new to the fitness world.

Im a 22 year old male, used to be a very big guy, and in the past year and a half, i have literally lost half my body weight - i now weigh 11.5st. Now since this happened over a relatively quick period of time through cardio and majorly reducing what i eat, i have been left with some saggy skin, particulary in my chest and stomach area. Obviously this affects my confidence greatly so i really need to do something about this, i really dont want to go down the surgery route but i know i can do some work to make things naturally better.

So ive decided to join the gym, i would really appreciate it if you guys could advise me on some routines to help my 'problem areas'. I know im never going to be perfect, but i know that working out can only help me, ive been doing some research and have read that building muscle over these areas can help reduce sagging skin, and having youth on my side help the elasticity of my skin.

So yeah, please help guys. Im feel like im taking a total stab in the darkness at this, i really dont have the first idea about how to go about this. I need advice on how to build muscle in these areas and just firm everything up

Any advice is appreciated, cheers in advance.
Appreciate 0