08-02-2021, 02:36 PM   #42
Marty in NY
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 21 X5 40i, 18 GTi, Snowblower

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg92 View Post
I have the standard leather seats with the more rounded end to them and find it extremely comfortable anyway
I'm sure they are fine for most people, I blame it on our aching backs and possibly the day we took the test drive wasn't the best day as we were both very physical active the day before doing concrete, pavers, sand and shoveling. Ha ha, probably a recipe for disaster but that said, we also drove an X5 right after the X1 and our backs did not hurt in the X5 seats so I do put some of the blame on the X1 seats as they are quite a bit thinner and firmer than those in the X5.

I'm not trying to compare the two, you get what you pay for is all I'm saying. So, I am trying to find an M Sport X1 with the sport seats within a reasonable driving distance but so far, no go. I think by now everyone knows what the car market looks like - a train wreck - so it might take a while since most dealerships do not order the M Sport Pkg and leather sport seats for a car that will sit on their lot. If I were near a large city, it would be a different story.
Appreciate 0