Rep
Drives: '18 x1/'13 X3/'06 330i

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i   [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty in NY View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedBuggy View Post
Currently own a 2018 X1 with 72,000 miles on the clock, purchased as a demo. No issues so far and still on original brake rotors although pads were replaced at approximately 40,000 miles. The 4 cylinder performs well and getting 29-30 mpg, most of my travel is highway.

Mine also has the storage underneath the floor in the rear and stores quite a bit. The floor is removable.
Not sure if the rear floor is standard or an option, may have something to do with the non run flat tire option. Maybe someone else can chime in.

Do recommend the sort seats. Mine is not loaded up on options, but it did need to have sport seats. It's not a M Sport but had the sport seats as an option. Sport seats have proven to be quite comfortable and feel they are a bit more comfortable than the sport seats in our X3

good luck with your search.
I've been through the online configurator many times and cannot find how to order "sport seats". You're saying you have the X Line, correct? Yet you ordered the Sport Seats. Can you go to the online config and maybe post a screen shot of how to order them. Or is it possible that since yours is a 2018, they no longer offer that option? The SA told me the seats are all the same and the only options are leather and M Sport.

If they no longer offer that option, can you describe what makes the seats a "sport" seat? Since this is the area that I was not happy with, I'm really interested to see if I can solve the issue and maybe the seats you get on a 2021 when ordering the M Sport pkg are in fact the sport seats like you have. Thanks!
Yes, mine is an X Line.
Could be that the Sport Seat option is no longer available without specifying M Sport

On mine was the following:

S481A SPORT SEATS
S488A LUMBAR SUPPORT DRIVER/PASSENGER
S494A SEAT HEATING DRIVER/PASSENGER

Sport Seat has the thigh extender and adjustable side bolsters

When I purchased mine, very few of the 2018 out there did not have the Sport Seat option, some of the dealer's weren't aware of the option.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1