View Single Post
      05-18-2014, 03:06 PM   #13
M6-Coupe
Major General
Rep
Drives: F92 M8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patronus86 View Post
Yeah, I don't think anyone is going to argue that the corvette isn't a tougher and more lively car to handle than say a porsche 911 or a jaguar...but that seems to be what defines a corvette...it's raw, powerful, tail-happy and still capable-handling all for a price that no one else can offer.

Yes you can get better handling and turning with a porsche or high-end euro car, but you are also paying easily twice as much if not more.

Also, the new C7 has been upgraded with lot more tech to promote better handling and balance over the previous generations...so posting C6 crash vids is pointless..we are talking about a different car here.

According to your first and second paragraphs, I was not comparing Corvette to any other car! I was comparing C7 Corvette to previous corvettes to see the improvement in traction
The first part of third paragraph was exactly the answer to my question about new corvette; but then the word "pointless" is not what I intended and it's the way you guys always want to convict each other
I just posted the video to tell OP what was my intention about asking the question about traction.
Anyways, thanks for your quote
Gone : 2013 F13 Sakhir Orange M6 -7DCT
Gone: 2013 F13 Alpine White 650i -ZF8

Last edited by M6-Coupe; 05-18-2014 at 03:20 PM..
Appreciate 0