40oz.
Private
Rep
Drives: F30 335I, E46 325CI, E87 118d

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinySteelRobot
Quote:
Originally Posted by washy View Post
The deed is done our order has gone in and looking like a January build slot currently. The all important spec is:

Alpine white
Black leather with blue highlight
Brushed alloy interior trim
19" alloys
Driver comfort pack
Technology pack
Navigation plus
EDC
Steering wheel heating
Electric folding mirrors
Sun protection glass
Driving assistant plus
Enhanced Bluetooth

Probably will be regretting the wheel choice, but they looked so good.
That's going to be awesome!

Almost the same options list as mine, except for Estoril paint. And here in the US they don't offer "Sun protection glass" as an option, although in the US the car comes standard with "Privacy glass". Maybe it's the same thing with a different name?

And as mentioned in another thread, BMW USA doesn't offer heated steering wheels on M Sport. Nor do they offer EDC. :

The 19's are supposed to be light alloy, which reduces the wheel/tire combined weight quite a bit, so I don't think they'll be too bad even on imperfect roads (i.e., pretty much every road that's not in Germany ). Hopefully.
Hi, Just wanted to point out that US spec X1s do come with heated steering wheels if you have cold weather pack. I've read that it wouldn't come with it as well but our X1 Msport has it. In the same place as our F30.