cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
It sucks. The worst part about it is that things are more transparent now than ever, and even still, there's so much dissent. The lack of accountability on behalf of some of the public makes it more difficult, especially with all of the race baiting. Everything we do is perceived to be colored by the race of the individual, and it's certainly not the case. Even with me being a black officer I'm still subject to the ridiculousness.

For the most part the brass at the station level supports the line staff; custody brass is hit and miss. It's bad for everybody everywhere though, and I really feel for the NYPD officers.
I thank God every day my man isn't on the street anymore. He's a Sgt in the detective squad and does mostly white collar crimes. A couple times a year he has to go out and do the mass coordinated arrest warrants for gangs. I hate those days. But at least it's not every day.

I think I'd be a basket case if he was still on the street. Thank you. Be safe out there.
MKSixer34171.50
King Rudi13152.00