02-06-2014, 04:33 PM   #2
mattu
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 M3, 14 335GT, 21 X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda99 View Post
Hi, all --

We're doing ED next month for our 335 GT. We've got a 328 sedan right now. I'm trying to figure out the luggage situation. There are 3 of us. I'd like to bring each of our small roller bags (21 in wheeled duffles) as carry on as well as packing one larger wheeled duffle in checked luggage. I usually fly carry on only, but we're going to for two weeks in spring and we want/need to bring our snow gear for mountain fun. Do you think three carry on suitcases plus one checked luggage size bag will fit in the trunk of the GT - with the cover over it? My plan is to leave the larger suitcase in the car as a staging ground and just drag the small bags in and out of the hotels.

Thanks,
Manda
My wife and I just did an ED on a GT in December, and basically took an extra suitcase to stow gifts...We had two full-sized checked suitcases, a 21" carry-on roller suitcase, and a carry-on 18"x12"x8" duffel bag (no roller) in the trunk. I had to kinda prop up one of the full-sized cases against the backseat to make it work, but it all fit under the cover. I can't say for sure your bags will fit, but it sounds like you will not have any more luggage than we did.
Appreciate 0