Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92M3, F10535i, 15 M5,340i,X5M

Garage List
2015 X5M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E63amg View Post
IIRC after 1 years without a sticker the computer knows you dont have a valid sticker the car will be flagged and every time you pass a cop with those scanners you will be pulled over. Most cops take this type of crime serious I believe it is a felony forgery and people think its no big deal but it actually will cause a big headache to you and your future.

These cops are everywhere now with those scanners on every bridge and highway even local town and small town cops got them now.

I would buy stock downpipes pay the labor and return to catless over paying someone and rolling the dice. Your quality of life is worth way more than that and the cops/judges do not care.

Either way u will end up paying $$$$ doing this the right way or you take a shortcut and when you get caught you will pay $$$ for a lawyer and then $$$ to make the car legal.

Dont do it
Well, i don't know where do you live, but here in NY for no inspection $65 ticket and they wont pull you over for it, you may get it if you park in public places where regulated by traffic enforcement.
Appreciate 0