View Single Post
      05-12-2011, 04:01 PM   #4
rsk
Rep
Drives: 2007 z4 Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonblitz View Post
You will be fine with 18s as long as they are the correct width and offsets The ones on tirerack didn't specify offsets from what i quickly glanced at.
If you are going for 18s wanting to stay with stock tire sizes you are looking at Front: 225/40R18 and Rear: 255/35R18.

The tires you linked are All-season. They are good tires from what i've read but if you want to try full out summer tires i would recommend the Conti ExtremeContact DW.

For looks alone i would go with your first choice. The black rims look pretty nice, the other ones i think are a little bit too much.

Thanks for your responses guys. I spoke to Tirerack.com and the guy mentioned that the wheel I am interested in does not come as staggered. He suggested that I buy the same size (18x8) for all the 4 wheels and use the same tire spec (225/40/18) all around. I am not sure what impact this will have on the performance. My stock spec are F : 225/45/17 and R:255/40/17. Can you pls let me know if it is ok to get the same size for all the 4 wheels.

Thanks for your help
rsk
Appreciate 0