View Single Post
      10-24-2020, 08:05 PM   #30
Smgs1992
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Come to CA and enjoy the beaches with good people. They might have a different opinion, but that doesn't make them your enemy. Not everything is pristine here, but not everything is a shithole either. Lots of beautiful mountains, beaches, deserts and people. Let's find reasons to get along rather than be at odds. It's harder, but it's more rewarding.
I’ve been to California and like i said it has great weather and it is pretty but the traffic is unbearable and the homeless issue is very real. Along with littering. Everywhere i went was covered in roaches (weed not the insect)
I make a good salary where i live but i would go broke very quickly just trying to live a minimalist lifestyle in california

As far as people. I am actually quite open to differing opinions, however that is not the vibe i got from the people there.
If i were to go back i would prefer to go to northern california but i’ve been happy visiting the east coast and traveling to places such as tennessee and i can get most of the same experiences and some different experiences
07 E92 335i 6MT, MMP inlets, DCI, VRSF 7.5 competition intercooler, VRSF catless downpipes, VRSF chargepipe, 335is clutch, Vader Solutions stage 2 LPFP, MHD stage 2+, Hawk HPS 5.0 pads, R1 Concepts drilled slotted rotors, TSW Nurburgring 19x8 19x9.5
Appreciate 0