03-23-2022, 05:44 PM   #17
jrveron
Captain
Argentina
Rep
Drives: 2023 X3 m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffwchoi View Post
I think I’m lucky that I found this thread.

Thanks so much JRVERON!

I didn't expect you help this much for the newbie. It is great experience dealing with this situation. Great!

I mostly did just oil changes by myself, and never figured I will be diyer. But I had really bad experience with bmw dealer, and local mechanics for my old 2010 e90, had so much problems, like leaked oil filter housing, head gasket leaks, etc. every single time when they quote, surprisingly expensive, and problem happened again 1-2years later. It means no warranty. Eventually, I got rid of that last year, and decided I will fix my other cars, fortunately well maintained upto now. I changed oil every 3,500 miles, and its time to change brake system. Change pads/rotors, and change bleed/change brake fluids, already experienced with old e90, so not a big deal to open the hood. Matter is finding specs for newer cars, especially torque values. Problem solved!

Make story short, I’m really glad to join this forum, and found nice people. Nowadays it not easy you know guys. Especially when you getting older🙁 thank you everyone and I want to say you guys…Its really good to be here!

JRVERON, i will open files when i go home w pc. 🥳
With pleasure Jeff!

Let us know if you need anything.