Captain
Argentina
Rep
Drives: 2023 X3 m40i

Hi Jeff, how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffwchoi View Post
Hi, JRVERON
I try to change brake pads/rotors(rear+front) this weekend, and I have 19 x1, 28ix. Its not M series like you mentioned. Will it be same torque spec as you described? Looks like same, but need to double check if you can please!
Yes, Sr.! Both M-Sport and X-Line trims use the same torq since it isn't a 'real' M preparation; it's only a different trim line.

Quote:
And second question is NOT related this thread, but I have 19 x3 30ix also need to replace both pads and rotors.

I searched x3 forums, hundreds pages, but I can't find torque spec at all for 30ix. There are some information for m40i, different torque value, also parts are not same.

Is it possible you can provide torque spec chart as you did for x1? I wrote thread to ask help in x3 forum, but nobody answered yet. It will be really appreciated if you can.
Sorry bud, I don't think I have information , only for the X1. Just in case, if you want, PM me your VIN so I can enter it into the ISTA program and check if my package includes the X3 (G01).

Quote:
Thank you so much for your great efforts, and all other members.
You're welcome!