03-20-2016, 04:50 AM   #2
The Beast
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: VW Transporter Sportline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meezen84 View Post
Delivery for the X1 is going to be this Tuesday, ordered mine with the 3cyl engine hope it will be kind of acceptable to drive and this with the s drive model and adding the sports package and technology package including the prof. Sat nav (excluding the connected drive package which is 1000 euros more) and a moon roof ended up to be just under 40,000 euros. This is not cheap for what I'm getting. So in comparison to other markets and since the 3 cyle. version is not available in some of the continents, I have configured the xdrive 2.5 with the xline package and some gizmos here and there and ended up with a price of 74,000 euros and this is excluding some options that are standard in other markets like automatic tailgate ect.ect.!!!!!!! Is that what everyone is paying!!!!
At least for the local market in greece I think anyone will be crazy to pay that much for this car unless prices or option list are revised!!!
Wow that's almost £58k

I wouldn't pay that for a X1, however saying that I have recently ordered a 20i pretty much fully loaded and that came to £41k (52k Euro). Not sure I should have spent so much on a X1 but I couldn't stop ticking boxes
Current: VW Transporter Sportline, F48 X1 20i M Sport. Previous: F10 530d M Sport, W176 A200 CDI AMG Evolution, E70 X5 3.0 SD M Sport, F20 120d M Sport, E81 120d M Sport, E46 325i M Sport, E46 318ci & Many Others...
Appreciate 0