View Single Post
      11-14-2016, 10:56 AM   #1
ashburyn54
Captain
Rep
Drives: f87 M2

M2 tuning and log thread

Hey everyone. I thought it would be nice to setup a place where people who monitor and log their cars could share information and findings. A couple questions I would like to see answered.

What's your stock boost looking like when the car isn't pulling timing? And what is your tune running at?
Any custom map 6 guys out there?

My experience with my FBO JB4 car is a little concerning and seemingly throws the old N55 limits out the window even on map 1. So what are the new safe limits?

Map 1 FBO running with overboost puts us at a 4psi over stock target. Which means our cars on map 1 are running at or above an m235i or equivalent n55 car in map 7. My stock boost will hit 14-15ish PSI which brings us close to 19-20psi in the midrange.

Map 2 is the 6psi target. Which seems overkill but my HPFP will hold me off from utilizing it. What I did find with JB4 is if you run mafless the DME and ECU targets drop to around 12psi max right where the stock overboost starts to creep up usually. I will post a mafless map 2 run, I'm thinking this could be the reasonable kill map assuming the octane and HPFP hold up.
Appreciate 2
SeanWRT3179.00