View Single Post
      05-24-2008, 12:19 PM   #37
possible335i2008
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbadiei View Post
so if i were to say that mostly mexicans eat tostadas and tacos and rice and beans you'll be offended? that's a sweeping generalizing comment. are you gonna lose your shit about that one too? what about this one.....a lot of latinos like to wear staw hats and cowboy boots? will you go home and cry to mommy about the racism of this shitty world? you guys took some think that probably wasn't the most PC statement in the world and instead of having a little class and dignity, realizing this is a bmw forum, taking it with a grain of salt and moving on, a bunch of you decided he's KKK and want him arrested? sensitive personalities like that are what is keeping humanity/man kind/civilization from advancing beyond the garbage that it is now.

so to all you hot headed latinos (oops possibly another stereotype?), the boy didn't chose his words carefully and he's sorry
relax
NO the hot-headed part is not a stereotype its a reality...And your examples are stupid...your are talking about clothes and food...Cry to my mommy I guarantee you that if this were a face to face conversation you wouldn't be acting like this...Some people found something offensive and we are sounding off..No one said crap about KKK we just didn't like the comment..and then comes along you and then it gets elevated I feel sorry for you..you have to use stupid ignorant comments in a conversation to prove a dumb mute point...SOME PEOPLE DID NOT LIKE A COMMENT..NO ONE CRUCIFIED HIM..WE SOUNDED OFF...
Appreciate 0