View Single Post
      03-20-2020, 10:40 PM   #16
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
My favorite road rage story is second hand. A copper buddy that I used to work security with, was working some voluntary overtime interviewing victims of a rash of burglaries. He was in uniform but driving an unmarked cruiser. Middle of the day on a Saturday. He's just finished one interview and is headed to the next, making his way through a tranquil and leafy residential neighborhood with no one around, and he "rolls" a stop sign. Out of nowhere he's got a car right on his back bumper, with the driver honking the fuck out of his horn and waving his arms madly. He figures the guy needs some help, or has seen something he wants to alert my buddy to. So my buddy pulls over to the curb and calls in his position. In his mirror he watches the guy weave his way up to the driver's window. The guy says scoldingly, but so slurred he can barely be understoood "Hey asshole, you didn't stop at that fuckin' stop sign back there!" And then a second later the poor sot notices the laptop and all the radio gear and my buddy's uniform. "Ah, fuck." Yeah, have a seat.
Am I having deja vu or did I read this somewhere else posted on this forum too by you? Maybe the 'ask a cop thread'?
Appreciate 0