View Single Post
      03-20-2020, 10:23 PM   #14
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yessir View Post
Ohhh man, I have one but don't know if I should post my dashcam video..... And yeah I'll agree with the others, your co- worker is an idiot. My incident is similar to your jack ass co worker blocking the left lane pacing the truck right next to him. In my incident, an idiot was doing the same thing but brake checking individuals who wanted to pass. He then started brake checking me when others decided to move behind the truck in the right lane and I wasn't having it. He eventually let me pass as I was on his ass, yelled a few expletives, cut him off and then brake checked his ass sending him swerving to the right side of the road causing his wheels to slam into the exit island(curb) causing I don't know what kind of damage. I was stupid for doing this but I lost my cool when I saw this person doing it to multiple people, not just me. I regret it but it happened and this is certainly my worst road rage incident. This was a a few years ago and have since learned to ignore the stupids out there. Some are oblivious to what they are doing but some do intentionally. In any case, I just try to ignore and avoid any confrontation now.
'Instant Karma'

Love it. Well deserved lol. Got a taste of his own shit.
Appreciate 0