View Single Post
      03-20-2020, 09:18 PM   #11
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
I've had probably a dozen in my 40+ years of driving, 20 of those which were in big trucks.

About 6 months ago I was coming home from dinner with a prospective client. I hit the roundabout adjacent to our complex and followed it to the outlet that leads to our parking garage. A Tahoe pulled up to the roundabout from another inlet just after I entered it, which meant he had to yield to me since I was already in the roundy and proceeding past the inlet he was waiting at.

As I exit the roundy, Pissy McShitbag comes screaming up behind me and follows me, right on my rear bumper, as I make my way to the other side of the complex to the parking garage entrance. With his high beams on, of course. Apparently he figured I was supposed to signal my intentions in the roundy, which is explicitly not the case according to Minnesota statutes.

To my shock, the dude tries to follow me into the garage. I hit the remote to put the door up and pulled just inside the door and stopped in the center of the doorway so there was no way around or alongside my car. He stopped just a few yards back of me, probably 10 feet from the door. I thought "motherfucker, we're not just 2 blokes on the road anymore, I'm in my home and you're threatening to bust in." I got out, grabbing my pistol as I dismounted and quickly checked to make sure there was a round up the spout. I held it at my side pointed toward the ground as I walked up to the driver's door of the Tahoe. The pistol's stainless, so he very likely saw it given that the area's well lit. He briefly stared at me through the window when I shouted "What's up?" After a couple of seconds he threw it in reverse and backed back up the driveway.

And this is in one of the most crime-free areas of the metro area that I live in. We joke when we hear a police siren, "Aw shit, somebody used the wrong spoon for their soup!" Apparently this shitbag mistook me for someone who takes his personal safety for granted. He was wrong.
premier3is1631.50
Bunnny219.50
F30lolz6798.50