Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

Garage List
2022 BMW i4 m50  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
I agree.
How people can still judge an interior even in prototype stage when clearly everything on view is at this stage handbuilt prototypes where it isn't shown that the dash frame, console and door cappings are molded in low quality rapid-injected plastic.

In its final form it is around 85% of the concept, again elements have to be reconfigured to accommodate crash testing and production.
Detailing remains but brought up to scratch for production.
It's a modern vehicle and the next evolution of the BMWi design language. Some may say it's like a larger i3 but when you see it in its final guise it's more SUV-Crossover than the prototype suggests.
Sometimes people judge the car before even seeing it a very common phenomena on this forums

But do you have any more info regarding the I4 scott? The i3s is a great little machine but the urge for a more normal sedan car with proper performance and range, is something we are all waiting for something to beat the Model 3 with

Former Car:BMW i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey (MY22)| BMW i3s BEV (MY19)|Former Car: BMW X1 20d x-drive (MY16)|BMW m235i (MY14)|Former Car: BMW 120d (MY12)|Former Car: Volvo C30 T5 R-Design (MY08)|Former Car: Volvo C70 T5 (MY06)|Former Car: Volvo S40 2.0T(MY1999)
Appreciate 0