cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboSid View Post
Business owner and I have a love/hate relationship with my job.

But overall I do it because it makes me happy although I sometimes miss the corporate life and not having to deal with certain business owner issues. However, I am more satisfied at the end of the day that i make my money for the time/effort I put in, not someone else.
Another business owner chiming in. I would much rather deal with business owner issues than work the corporate life. At least we are in control of our destiny. I have seen so many people screwed by Corporate America. Companies get bought, sold, they relocate, downsize. No thanks. One of my customers was bought by an out of state company. They maintained a local office. Corporate offered some local people jobs. People sold their houses, relocated and as the moving vans were pulling up to the new house out of state, they were told they were being laid off. F&cking really? You didn't know before hand. I'd flip.

I enjoy my business. For the most part I enjoy coming to work each day. I am happy that I can provide jobs to people. I am happy to be the good boss, that treats people the way I like to be treated.
EdM54034.50