10-25-2017, 11:45 AM   #63
MaximumG
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235i EBII May '14 ED

Garage List
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
I think there's a typo somewhere. Full-LED headlights are stated as standard and shown in the image as optional.

I don't get why X2 M Sport X has to look different than X2 M Sport. I wish I can get it in AWD but with the M Sport design.

Update: I think full LED headlights come as standard for USA/Canada models, and also you can get AWD with either M Sport or M Sport X.
That Misano Blue is so attractive. The more I look at the M Sport trim the more I love the overall look and proportions. It's a pity that we've recently gotten 2 X1s in the past year in the family. Otherwise this car would be on our immediate radar.

That transmission shifter is a much better improvement over the X1's and is more in-line with other BMW models.

I'm still reserved about the rear window visibility. Those rear headrests look very nice, and appear to be a better improvement over the X1's. Although I'm not sure how comfortable they will be for the rear passengers.

They need to bring a M Performance M35i xdrive 300hp version from Mini posthaste!

Last edited by MaximumG; 10-25-2017 at 01:42 PM..
Appreciate 1