View Single Post
      05-30-2010, 12:52 AM   #16
Zero.7
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F30 340i AW M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemnop View Post
Not sure, but I'm guessing the ZSP is sport package? ZHP......I have no idea. It'll come with time.

One of most fascinating aspects of the car is how soft the suspension feels in context of seeming so low to the ground. It's very nice and I have been a more relaxed individual since owning this car. I had race springs and koni yellows on a 2.0 liter golf for almost ten years so I'm used to a back-breaking ride along with more grip than my engine could possibly break loose.

One unsettling thing is that this car tramlines terribly. It has Dunlop direzzas' on the rear and Bridgetone Potenza on the front. Both have at least half tread left but one end has to go and it's gonna be the runflats.

Moving from DC to Phoenix tomorrow and decided to drive. Why would I pay someone to ship this thing when I can drive it ?
ZHP: Performance Package offered with the e46 330i/ci (starting in 2003). IMO, a step up from the Sport Package, but not quite ///M status.

Congrats on the purchase and great color combo. So glad to see you got 6MT, especially with the 328i.

'16 f30 AW 340i M-sport
8-speed Auto
BMW ///M Performance Power and Sound Kit with Carbon Tips / Gloss Black Performance grilles
Appreciate 0