View Single Post
      08-08-2009, 03:38 AM   #1
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Excelerator-8 (Import & Sport Car Show) Lots Pics

Unfortunately, only people from the forum that came was me and ACS M3. daheechang has some issues on his car couple days before the event, so he couldnt make it with us. And there aren't many bimmers there, mostly are JDM. Overall, I think it was a great show with lots bikini girls in the Wild Wave . Lots fun in the water during a HOT day (about 94 degress on the day) and entertainment facility.

PS. Sorry to getting the pics late. I have been super busy with school. Only had time to picked some of them up out from the 400+ pics I took. More pics will come later on. And Please do forgive my photoshooting skills. Thanks for checking.

Brain ( The founder of the Show. A real awesome and funny guy) Much appreciate to letting us park in the VIP Spots.

Registration and Organize (Got to wake up at 5am and be there at 6am, damn)

One sickest Hyundai Genesis Coupe Congrats on winning the BEST 2 Doors

One clean and sick Toyta Supra

FASTGRL-Rarely see E93 335i with Kerscher all around. This car has tones mods in the car, I cnt remember all.

Blue E46 M3??? -One of my favorite color of the E46 M3

Hot mummy with her hot daughter (the one in white) and her husband's hot ride -Crazy sounds system in the trunk LOUD

Sick wide body Porsche, but the color..... -Forgor whay the owner won out the show

G35 GTR?????

Not a bad looking Toyota Celica

MENACE -One of unique looking 350Z

Last edited by Johnny Lin; 08-10-2009 at 07:19 PM..
Appreciate 0