View Single Post
      01-28-2020, 07:38 PM   #13
DC X3M40i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 X3 M40i

I posted less than an hour ago and already so much useful information. Thank you to the BMW community.

Yea...I would love to skip the LEGO land thing...however my younger one is obsessed and wants to visit. Was hoping I could get him to change his mind being that they are opening a New York location this summer. Alas....he’s a stubborn son of a gun. So that will chew up a day of our trip.

My wife also works for Bloomberg and they have an office there. Apparently there are many corporate perks that we can take advantage of.. will have to cross shop with the London pass to see if it’s worth it taking Into consideration her corporate perks.

Sucks that they are doin renovations to some of the major sights. But must be done at some point in time. Everything you guys have noted abt the major attractions is on the list.

Someone recommended taking a black taxi ride? Not sure what that was about. Also have to see if Uber is still operating as I heard they lost their license in London. Also want to ride a double decker bus. So much to cram into 8 days.

I’m anticipating for it to be not too much different from New York City. Will encounter mostly tourists...not as many locals. I work across from the World Trade Center...so I assume London landmarks will be par for the course.

Thank you all again...keep the recommendations coming...it’s greatly appreciated
Appreciate 2
kscarrol8912.00
M_Six16966.50