03-06-2018, 11:46 PM   #96
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
I tend to have deep ass talks with my Uber drivers on the BQE, when on my way home from LaGuardia. Last one gave me a lecture on why I should get married.

You ever dish out some quality advice/deep ass shit while Ubering?
Lately people have been asking me if I’m doing this full time. I haven’t been asked advise, just been a good listener with people and their problems:

I wanna quit my job, boss is a dick
I need to get the fuck outta Miami
My bachelor party sucked
My friends are assholes
Miami drivers suck
My last Uber driver gave me an attitude because he wouldn’t let me get McD’s
I’ve got meetings all week and I just wanna blaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
is a 4.92 passenger rating considered good? do you cancel trips with lower rated passengers?
Anything under 4.5 to me raises an eyebrow. I have yet to cancel a ride due to a low rating, however, I have cancelled rides as I was unable to get to a passenger. Just last night a passenger was at the port in Ft Laudy around 2AM, however, unable to get to him. Fences/gates were locked at two separate entrances so I cancelled. Sunday/Monday morning I cancelled on the same passenger twice as she requested from a club and I waited outside on Ocean Drive in South Beach. Traffic was insane and I couldn’t stay waiting forever so it is what it is.
Appreciate 1
Aatish3458.00