R3dn3k Flyby
BigMacs
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M5

Garage List
2019 BMW M5  [9.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubla_d View Post
I was wondering what your experiences were with Vivid Racing? I was interested in a part and messaged them last week but have heard nothing. Messaged on a thread this morning but still nothing. I’ve looked up a few reviews and I’ve never seen so many bad comments about customer service. I’m wondering if I should just move on as it’s probably a red flag. What are some of your experiences if any??
Apologies for the lack of reply. The representative we had taking care of Bimmerpost is no longer with the company as of a week or so ago, and we've yet to hire a replacement. I'll make our Operations Director aware that the forum needs some attention and is being neglected.

In the meantime, if you'd like to email me at james@vividracing.com, I'd be happy to assist with your Agency Power diffuser order. I'll be back in the office Monday morning and can provide you a quote then. Please include your shipping information in your email.

-James

2020 RDX A-Spec : Apex Blue Pearl / Red
Appreciate 0