07-12-2022, 09:51 PM   #3762
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
I try to go when it’s not busy. For the most parts, people are well behaved. Every now and then, you come across jack asses. When watching “The Black Phone” few weeks ago, these two dudes next to me kept talking, even when the movie started. I usually don’t say anything unless it really bothers me which it did this time. Guy said sorry and stopped talking.

His friend, however, kept checking his fcking phone/IG every 2 minutes (literally!). After a while I asked if he planned on checking it all the time and he had the audacity to say to me “can you let me enjoy the movie? What’s wrong with you?” I told him “then watch the fcking movie!” Dude kept doing it so I went and asked manager to come talk to him. That made it stop. I simply did not want to waste another breath on such people. It amazes me how people think it’s okay to go to the movies and talk or check their phones throughout.
That's horrible, and the jawdropping thing is they dare talk back to you as if they are in the right. Totally ridiculous.
Appreciate 2
BMW F223565.50
Our03z41691.50