07-12-2022, 09:40 PM   #3761
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our03z4 View Post
Saw Top Gun in this last weekend, awesome movie but I have to say it was odd being back in a theater, 1st time since the start of Covid. Honestly think I now like my set up better, there were so many people eating and going in and out heck even a cell phone was making noise. I think people have forgotten how to act and it made it hard to focus.

Heard today there might be a 3rd Top Gun movie, will be interesting to see if Tom Cruise will be a part of it.
I try to go when it’s not busy. For the most parts, people are well behaved. Every now and then, you come across jack asses. When watching “The Black Phone” few weeks ago, these two dudes next to me kept talking, even when the movie started. I usually don’t say anything unless it really bothers me which it did this time. Guy said sorry and stopped talking.

His friend, however, kept checking his fcking phone/IG every 2 minutes (literally!). After a while I asked if he planned on checking it all the time and he had the audacity to say to me “can you let me enjoy the movie? What’s wrong with you?” I told him “then watch the fcking movie!” Dude kept doing it so I went and asked manager to come talk to him. That made it stop. I simply did not want to waste another breath on such people. It amazes me how people think it’s okay to go to the movies and talk or check their phones throughout.
Appreciate 1
Our03z41691.50