10-04-2019, 04:15 PM   #106
ventjock
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808X1 View Post
I have not had the chance to Dyno the Evolve Tune, but I just recently went to their Stage 2 tune with the addition of a Catless DP and Charge pipes. All I can say is Turbo spool is quicker, forceful acceleration noted from 3000-6000 rpm, and overall drive ability is much better than stock, and improved over DINANTRONICSSPORT and JB4, in my experience. Noise level is essentially the same as stock with the Catless DP while cruising and moderate acceleration. I can now hear the wooshing of air flowing from the charge pipes.

I believe Ventjock has a similar set up as mine, except with the addition of a muffler delete. He also shares same sentiments minus the exhaust sound, of course
I too have the stage 2 tune with Evolve. I have a hiflow catted DP and aluminum charge and boost pipes. Turbo spool is quicker and acceleration is so much better. I always drive in sport mode. I actually deleted the resonator and secondary cat and with the tune you can really hear the exhaust burble. Currently I have the stock file flashed bc I’m getting a lean condition and could not find a leak anywhere so I’m taking it to the dealer. Otherwise I’d recommend the tune to anyone considering it.
Appreciate 0