View Single Post
      04-13-2016, 04:29 PM   #1
Rogue_fxdl
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 M3 / '11 325is/89 325is

Test drove the M2 this morning

I'm #3 with my local dealer and got a call this morning to set up a time for a test drive and told him I would be there in 10 minutes. They had the LBB with DCT and I wanted to share some non expert, non track thoughts. I have had several rides that were very strong in the HP/torque platform including a current 72 Z28 350 small block Camaro, and several motorcycles during my life time.
The car was a BEAST to drive and all the comments, feedback, reviews are spot on accurate. I was totally consumed by the driving experience and smiled the whole time. I hammered it in the mountain curves where I live and it was on line the entire time and the tires gripped the groove. Shifting with paddles was very quick and responsive. Having looked around for any of my cohorts, and not seeing any, I checked out the launch from a red light and oh my!...
I was concerned about the drivers space but there was plenty of room.
Sorry about the non expert review, but had to share this. I'm staying with my order, BMS with spoiler and DCT option. Anybody that wavers on this beast or doesn't wait for whenever, will regret it.
Let me know of any questions...yes the seats fold and never saw any hint of green during sunny day.
Cheers to all!
Appreciate 4