03-23-2014, 12:37 PM   #13
Boss330
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverbeentoofast View Post
and in case of "disagreement", you have work with german layers and go to german cort.... I would bet its way cheaper to buy a new engine right away.

Dont get me wrong - I am not saying a schnitzer tune is no good - I am saying, that if you go for the fun, you better be prepared for additional higher cost - in worst case looking at the engine as a spare part ,-)
If it is your hobby and you have the funds - go for it. else - think twice.
If I buy a product from AC Schnitzer, sold by their representative in my country, it's not German law that applies. It's the laws in the country they sell it in...

Exactly the same as that I don't have to fight a warranty claim with BMW in Germany, under German law, if my car has a problem... It's the laws of my country that applies and BMW are bound by those laws. Just like in any other country in the world. If you sell a product in the USA, it's not German law that protects the buyer and seller. It's US law obviously.

Never heard of anyone, outside of Germany, having to fight a regular warranty claim with BMW in a German court...
Appreciate 0