MJE60
Captain
England
Rep
Drives: BMW G01 xDrive M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanJ View Post
Hi, MJE60

Thanks again for your reply, I value your answers very much.

This time I can say that I'm starting to understand how is this going. I'll pass your answer to the technical guy, maybe it will help him to figure out how to do it.

Otherwise, if he will not understood, do you have any suggestion about where and how I can contact an expert like you told? I really don't know where to find one.

Now I'm diverting a little from the thread's subject with a relating question.
What's your opinion about how safe is to have this s322 feature enabled, considering so many articles that's saying that the car is much more easily to be stolen.
I do not think remote access in any less secure, the risk with any keyless entry is that someone can relay the signal. Although keys are supposed to go to sleep after a couple of minutes some people buy a faraday box (secure box against wireless signals) for their keys (available everywhere).
With regards to coding services, you could try going onto the coding forum and explain what you want and asking if anyone provides the service (make clear you will pay).

https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/bm...ogramming.175/

Otherwise I can PM you with someone who does provide remote coding services and is recommended by knowledgable forum members.

Last edited by MJE60; 01-30-2021 at 09:43 AM..
Appreciate 0