ProperBimmer
Banned
Rep
Drives: 15 X5, 14 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by farns2345 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerforlife View Post
I'm currently in a 2011 335i and 8 yrs I'm ready for something new, always say I want to sit a little higher but don't really want a huge SUV. I've got 300 hp and can't live with anything much less than that.

This X2 M35i sounds like what I might be looking for but a few things bother me.

1. I've always owned rear wheel drive cars and not sure going to all wheel drive is something I can live with, don't need it in FL.
2. I don't like how the center console sits so low, the shifter and navi buttons seem really low to me.
3. I don't like the high padded bolster wrap they added around the console, someone sitting in the passenger seat cannot even see the cup holder and will have to go up and over to put a cup or bottle, just looks way too high to me from the pass view.
4. I like the new seats but no headrest worries me since I like to tilt my headrest slightly forward but I won't be able to do that in these, will they still be comfortable without a headrest?
5. Getting a new car after 8 yrs, I wish this had the all digital gauge cluster that all the new BMW's are getting. I know it would push the price up but man...there really nice looking.
6. I have the inline 6 and it's butter smooth, I would really miss that inline 6 engine.

I'm probably going to have to wait for the new G20 3 series to make a final decision. I'm still also deciding but haven't driven the X3 M40i. It's exciting trying to decide what to buy but also nerve racking to make the right decision.
5. Interesting I thought bmw's new digital dash looks the worst of the 3 Germans. Which is interesting to me since it's the newest and they took so much time to develop it. To each their own though.

Cheers
Agree, it's absolutely terrible compared to the competitors.
Appreciate 0