04-08-2018, 11:38 AM   #20
Quixalcoatl
Rep
Drives: Owner-to-be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolan_24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quixalcoatl View Post
Congrats on your purchase! The Sunset Orange looks great with the AZ backdrop. I have to wait 6-8 weeks for my Galvanic Gold X2 to come from Germany. There wasn't a single X2 in the continental US that had the DHP that I or the dealer could find. So, we opted to special order ours and drop a few features we didn't care for.

How is yours optioned, if you don't mind me asking?
We didn't have many choices with options since we chose a floor model. It has Sunset Orange metallic/Oyster Dakota leather/Premium/M SportX/20" M wheels/SiriusXM/Msport suspension/Park distance control/Apple Carplay/ M rear spoiler. I wanted Harmon Kardon sound system and DAP, but made a compromise with the artist wife who loved the color. I liked the galvanic gold they had and I think it would be a very unique car too. I hope you enjoy your car when it arrives. We built a 540i last year which had everything we wanted including the B&W sound system (audio nuts here). We love both cars.
[/QUOTE]

That's the whole reason I tested the CX40, you can get the premium audio as a stand-alone option. We ordered one because the options locally were all or nothing. Sadly, we went without the audio system too. Not wanting the drivers assistance package, it didn't make much sense to have the premium features. So, at least we got 99% of what we wanted, which isn't bad.

Congrats again. The pic of your X2 has me thinking about where I want to snap a pic of mine when it arrives.
Appreciate 0