Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F10 528i

Garage List
2011 F10 528i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICIC View Post
Thanks for the details RC3.

I'm planned to change KW3 coilover, went to the HK KW dealer, they said the module is not out yet. The light will turn on and the sport button cannot be used. So there are no F10 in HK installed KW3 just yet. They told me either to wait or get the KW spring instead.

I knew that few of our forum members here in US installed the KW3, any of you know if their light is on and sport button cannot work anymore??

Thanks in advance..
I think you asked TW, right? Do you have Adaptive Drive? If not, you can change right away to KWV3 if you wish since your Driving Dynamic Control only affect the throttle and your drive train (your steering) but not your suspension. If you have AD like mlai then you probably don't want to change otherwise your electronic damper will not function (since you change the shocks). I don't have AD myself, was considering changing to KWV3. Eventually gave up for two reasons. 1 too expansive, $20k. 2 not sure if the KWV3 will be too harsh for HK roads. If you change please give us a review.

Those southern Cal members don't have AD so no error code for them. The DDC is still function-able since it only affects the throttle and drive train.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMMW View Post
So what is yr F10 oil consumption data is displayed?
My 528i 17" OEM is 13.1L/100KM. (Urban 80%, Highway 20%)

How about yr?
I don't think my fuel consumption is comparable to yours since every driver's driving habit, driving routes, number of passengers, AC usage and etc. are different.

Anyway mine is 14.xL/100km. 100% urban driving up hill down hill all the time. But this is almost the same for the few days that I was driving with my OEM 17".

2011 F10 528i Black Sapphire / Oyster Black
2000 E46 325ci Cabrio Titanium Silver / Black - retired
1997 E36/7 Z3 Montreal Blue / Black - retired
Appreciate 0