05-07-2021, 10:35 AM   #13
rounderman
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X2 M35

Garage List
2019 BMW X2 M35  [9.50]
sorry to revise an old thread. I had my car in this past week for the BDC recall (and inspection now 2 years old). Of course all the coding was blown out. So this morning I went to code and of course it didn't work. I am using an old iPhone for this, but I normally rock an android phone. I tried to update the APP before coding so when it didn't work I sent a service request to BimmerCode. I went so far as to actually install Gmail on the iPhone (previously no email) and of course I needed to turn WiFi back on. So I go to disconnect from the OBDII adapter and the APP asked to update which I did.

Happy ending (keep your minds out of the gutter) it coded fine. I forwaded my orginal request back to support and bascially apologized for jumping the gu, Bottom line update the APP and coding should work. I have serioulsy cut back on my coding this time only did 5 things
Fold/Unfold mirrors (I know about the potential ice issue)
Driving Mode memory
DRL rear taillights outer part only
Warning at start up is gone
Display full text messages which I assume won't work since it hasn't yet and I don't have car play and again android

Did not do ASS memory, kill ASD, kill the volume pop-up. simple stuff nothing in expert and not much else annoys me. Since I only drive in sport around town ASS is not an issue

Good luck out there
Appreciate 1