02-05-2021, 07:54 PM   #94
thebmw
Post Advisor
Rep
Drives: More Manuals than Automatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOW4LYF View Post
Oh boy, okay...well... You are right

Thank God we all don't have the same taste, otherwise we will drive all the same car...

For my part I can't wait to get something "different", but hey... Nokia users also hated the iPhone tho.
It is good we don't all have the same taste. Things would get bland very quickly. Your example of the iPhone is spot-on. Literally the same OS, the same design, the same everything and 50% the world is addicted to it.

That said, I still can't come up with a good excuse for the new design direction for BMW including the new 4 and the iX. I think what's rubbing us all the wrong way is the fact that they are insulting us for not liking their schizophrenic design. They've even used discriminatory and derogatory terms to their fans and consumers.

I do psychological profiling for work and dukec is absolutely an entitled, white privileged, narcissistic ass. So the new 4 is basically a reflection of that disgusting attitude. I think that's really what a lot of us see when we see that car which makes it look even uglier than it is.
Appreciate 0