12-22-2005, 01:35 AM   #40
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xens
Learn to communicate, in this case with your bf. Let him know that you are not actually feeling excited by your relationship with him anymore, then both of you can make some efforts to spark things up again. If you don't learn to do that, then there's no relationship that will last. We are all human so we all get bored, the important thing is to learn how to make things interesting again.

Or if you just plain want other people, then break up and go date other people. Of course, it's much harder to break up THEN find someone else than opposed to, say, find somebody first then break up. You can do whatever you want, nobody can actually have the authority to judge you. But one thing I always remind myself is that if I want to be treated a certain way, then I make sure to treat others the same way.

Anyways, it's actually surprisingly easy to put the sparks back in a relationship if both parties care for each other enough to put in some real efforts. Most relationships fail because one or both parties just don't give a damn anymore, but are hanging on because of fear of loneliness.

A little flirting here and there doesn't hurt and is actually healthy for a long lasting relationship AS LONG as you know what you are doing and recognize that it's only a flirt and nothing more. But when you are taking things more seriously then I'd say there is a problem and you need to sit down and talk to your bf about it.

It's not hard to attain satisfaction both emotionally and sexually, but the 2 people in the relationship gotta be on the same page to be able to pull it off together.

Not all of my above comments are directly aimed at your current situation, some are just hypothetical examples to help you set a perspective.
Well, hellooooooooooooooo Dr. Phil.
Appreciate 0