JSY
Major
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X3 M40i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keweenawbee View Post
Good Point.

Seems like it is always red though. I need an annoying sound and yellow triangle on the dash for real discipline. Plus....it seems like I mostly drive it during the daytime and mostly have the HUD off since I am wearing my polarized sunglasses. I love the HUD, but not enough to go without the glasses. Another request would be to enhance what transfers to the tach display side when the HUD is off. Apparently only the NAV functions transfer. Again, some more coding would do the trick.
I hear that. I confess that I even with the color change in the HUD, that I don't notice it as much. I think because it's often in the red to begin with and I barely notice it. It is indeed hard to know when you are speeding oftentimes. Just this weekend, I wanted to over take some traffic and while I knew that I pushed on the pedal hard - I didn't realize that I hit 105mph so quickly as I was concentrating on the road and wasn't focused on the HUD. My alert is at 68mph so that chime was long gone since everyone was cruising at around 70-75.

First time my car went over 100mph and it wasn't intentional. lol
Appreciate 1