04-25-2016, 10:12 PM   #20
Imola.ZHP
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW i3 BEV EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
There is going to be an X3 Li model for the Next generation G01 series for China.

The new F52 Sedan which will be launched in November is going to be headed by an M Performance model utilising xDrive but with a more M like body.
It will also come as PHEV model under iPerformance.
The F52 is having previews across China ahead of a regional market launch to prepare for the upcoming new model.

We already have customer orders and our projections for the new sedan are quite high. It is the first of an entire new model (not existing L models) for a country from a premium manufacturer and it won't be the last.
How much longer until the x1 PHEV comes to the US Scott? We have nothing better to do then to wait because my better half's job is up in the air at the end of the year, but we would really like to replace our 2007 CRV with one. It would compliment my i3 REx nicely and while your at it, will the MY2017 i3s be released alongside the non "s"? My luck there will be a delayed release and it won't hit my lease return right. I might just buy the REx, but I was hoping to switch to a face-lift i3s BEV.

- 2014 CPO i01 BEV Electronaut Edition Capparis White Tera World, '17-
- 2015 CPO i01 BEV Laurel Grey Tera World, '17-
- 2015 i01 REx Laurel Grey Tera World, '15-'17
- 2003 CPO 330i ZHP Imola Red Build 03/03/03, '06-'15
Appreciate 0