03-31-2016, 03:13 PM   #22
RedlinePSI
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something else

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wind Breezes View Post
What you're looking for is called dextroamphetamine. Nothing available over the counter is going to be remotely effective at doing anything other than spiking your blood pressure / heart rate and making you nervous. Note, that's 100% true but it's also not a serious suggestion. You don't want to be modifying your reward centers to force naturally unmotivating activity unless you really, really have to.

That said, you should be working out because it GETS YOU NATURALLY HIGH. If working out doesn't get you high in a way that's addictive, you're not doing it right. If it's really that much of a drag try some cannabis.
Yea it's called I have a busy career and tons of other shit to do, like many people, and a pre-workout boost is an extremely helpful tool to get in and get the job done as best as possible. Who said it's a drag? Just because somebody says they need a pre-workout to feel optimal, that does not mean they are naturally unmotivated. If I had nothing else to worry about, and all the time in the world, trust me i'd be in the gym at the prime time and knocking shit out day in and day out, probably with little need for many supps.
Appreciate 0