View Single Post
      02-23-2023, 05:05 PM   #614
SoCal_NSX
Major
Rep
Drives: 981CS/428/is250/JLU Rubicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Hey, I’m just wondering and have a quick question. You’re not thinking to yourself that tesla has the same high-level quality suspension systems and steering as Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini and McLaren are you? Just wondering.
did you see the lap times?

even stock M3P was faster than a bunch of high dollar sports cars....you put a suspension mod and some sways and it gets better.

the lap times don't lie...The Tesla is a fraction of the cost of cars it is beating on tracks across the country and stomping cars that cost up to 7 times its price in 1/8 mile and 1/4 mile.

I have a 718 Cayman, and the M3P is faster than a 718 CS and a 981 GTS on the same track with the same driver....that is pretty damn good for a four door sedan.
I'm not upset by that and after getting one last week its easy to see how.

I think people just hate the fact that they do more than just smash their cars from 0-60 and try to ignore the fact that they are more than just a one trick pony.

Obviously it isn't up their with the latest and greatest Ferrari, Lambo or Macs, but it is also much much much less money and can compete with just about any production car on a track.

You should watch the video of Randy Pobst talk about driving the m3P at Buttonwillow
Appreciate 1
Patton2502939.50