Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
You sick bastard! I'm thinking you're no longer friends with the parents. It pisses me off when parents don't control their children. I know kids will be kids but....
Sick? Let me tell you the *whole* story.

We were on a week-long camping vacation at one of the state's island camping sites on the lake. The only way there was by boat, and there was no telephone, no electricity, and no running water.

About mid-week, we took my boat into one of the small towns to hit up the grocery store (tiny place, only 8 aisles) for deli sandwiches and dinner supplies.

In the store, the kid snapped. She was running around wild through those 8 aisles, screaming at the top of her lungs! Picture the scene in that small town of four tourist adults chasing that greased pig through the 8-aisle store for 5-10 minutes. Once her father had her restrained in a bear hug, she started biting him and screaming for help saying that we were trying to kidnap her! Enter the local police, and we wasted 30 minutes of our vacation showing all of our ID's for the police report along with the parents proving the kid was theirs.

No sooner did we leave the dock (with kid wearing a life jacket) and stow the fenders for the trip back to the island to eat our deli lunch sandwiches, I saw the kid reach into one of the shopping bags and pull out a bag of greasy pre-popped popcorn. I told her to put it back and wait until we docked on our island, because it would blow all over the boat once we got up to speed and stain up the teak deck. Five minutes after we cleared the marina area and were at full cruise, I was pelted in the head by a debris cloud of popcorn that was swirling through the whole inside of the boat.

I pulled the throttle to neutral, coming to a complete stop in the middle of the lake. Then, I turned to the kid, and sternly told her that "I thought that I said to leave the popcorn in the shopping bag until we were back on the island, so that it wouldn't blow all over the place and stain the teak deck?" Her response was to dump the remaining contents of the bag onto the deck...and then start smashing it into the deck with her feet like she was crushing grapes to make wine!

Now, do you think that *I* am a sick bastard for tossing the kid overboard???

Tell me that you wouldn't have done the exact same thing if that kid mashed greasy popcorn into the carpet of your X6!

The kid was 100% out of control, and even the parents were unable to make her act civil for most of that trip. They were shocked by my action for sure, but we were friends for years after that. FWIW, the kid ran away from home and was pregger by the time she turned 16.....
Dpc2u11503.00
vreihen1615466.00
MKSixer34188.50
King Rudi13157.00