10-16-2015, 12:32 AM   #7
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by blefevre View Post
I would guess power seats are standard in the US.

The greedy part of myself wants HK to be standard, as that's likely the only option I am going to take.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmundy View Post
Power seats and ambient lighting will definitely be standard.
If Power seats are standard then it's DEFINITELY off my list. Not enough headroom. The 1M came with standard seats! Power memory seats, power fold mirrors, and a couple of other items all came in a Premium package. wow i hope this is the same.

The seat height was noticeably higher in the 1M with power seats. The 1M did NOT have a sunroof.

I test drove a 228 and posted previously that those interested in tracking an M2 should probably make sure to get either one of the two.. power seats or a sunroof,,, but definitely not both. Even if no sunroof... the vehicle height is the same... (m2 is a hair lower than 1M ) and the seats look to bone nearly the same.. so trackmeisters should strongly consider no power seats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iatacs19 View Post
Fully loaded under $59k? Possible?
probably!

1M went from 48K to 55K. E9x M3 sedan began at 56K and E9x M3 coupe began at 59K

So.. with the F80 M3 at 62K and F80 M4 at 64.5K respectively... i would bet that you are very close to spot on and if the base price is indeed 51K for then M2 then a manual maxes out at 58K and DCT at 61K.

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 10-16-2015 at 12:42 AM..
Appreciate 0