View Single Post
      11-30-2023, 01:47 PM   #11
Our03z4
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe,

Quote:
Originally Posted by B58-M340iX View Post
I'm hopeful that the doctors will be able to remove the mass and that treatment will be swift. I'm happy to hear that your wife's mother's scan was clean, too, that's great news.

Any time my phone blows up like that I always fear the worst. Several missed calls in a row trigger a negative response in me.

Genuinely curious - what does this mean for the OP?
I know what he means. We don't know how God's plans work. No matter what happens we need to still trust in him. I've had times when I don't understand why something happens but in the end it works out. Unfortunately there are times when it doesn't work out but it's not my job to question why.

Sometimes our own decisions determine what happens, we still have free will and have to live with the consequences of our choices. (Even non religious views this is true) But God is compassionate and will still give us redemption if we are willing to ask for it. This life is just a flash, I've made plenty of horrible decisions but I'm thankful for his forgiveness. My great grandmother was an amazing believer and literally died with a smile on her face and the Bible in her lap, I want that.

This is all I will say on this as I don't want to get the thread shut.

Thanks for your post!!!
Appreciate 3
Nuckle2227.00